如何用英文祝福他人“幸福”?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/04 13:16:12
如何用英文祝福他人“幸福”?

如何用英文祝福他人“幸福”?
如何用英文祝福他人“幸福”?

如何用英文祝福他人“幸福”?
祝愿你俩生活美满幸福.I wish you lots of happiness
祝你们无限幸福.On the occasion of your silver wedding anniversary,I send to you both hearty congratulations and best wishes for health,a long life and happiness.
正值你们银婚纪念日之际,谨向你们表示衷心的祝贺和良好的祝愿,愿你们健康、长寿、幸福.Let us wish you both a hundred years of happiness.
祝你们百年幸福.May the years to come bring every blessing to you both.
愿你们年年岁岁称心如意.I wish you both the best of luck and,ever-increasing happiness as the years go by.
愿你俩福星高照,幸福与日俱增.I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer.
祝愿你俩生活美满幸福.Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with...and very best wishes for all the good future in the world.
请接受我对你和……的神圣结合的最诚挚的祝贺,并祝愿你俩幸福无量.Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage.
值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝福的行列.My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.
我丈夫和我一同祝愿你俩美满幸福,白头偕老.Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.
正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量.My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!
谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝贺.My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.
值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的;况贺.Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
(我们)愿你俩婚姻美满幸福.Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.
在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老朋友最美好的祝愿.