《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/15 05:47:33
《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,

《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,
《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the
记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,

《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译,
《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》"Carol streets Baby 's/Out (1994)":
1.Did the alarm clock ring
闹钟响了吗?
2.I don:t wanna get up.
我不想起床.
3.Are you awake?3.
你醒了吗?
4.Are you feeling sick?
你不舒服吗?
5.Did I keep you up?
我才使你吗?
6.I am still sleepy.
我还想睡.
7.I have to comp my hair?
我得找出我的头发吗?
8.You are wearing your sweater inside out.
你也穿的是你的毛衣反了
9.If you don:t hurry,we all be late.
如果你不快点,我们都迟到了.
10.Did you lock the door?
你锁了门没有?
《邻家特工》The next agent ":
Tell me more about Halloween.
多告诉我一些关于万圣节.
That sounds familiar
听起来这么耳熟
Can your mommy do tha
那你的妈妈做
Now see,you wanna be a spy,never tell the truth to the bad guy.
现在看来,你想要做间谍,不要把事实告诉那个坏家伙.
Sorry,I'm new at this
对不起,我对在这个
I want Bob to be my daddy
我希望鲍勃是我的爸爸
Gillian,your son is Sysco.He booby trap my hairdryer.
吉莉安、你的儿子Sysco.他诡雷我的吹风机.
Nice hypothesis,but you cannot prove.
漂亮的假设,但是你不能证明.
No,but I can hurt you!
没有,但是我可以伤害你的!
What embarrassing
多尴尬
楼上的外星人 Upstairs aliens:
Aliens in the AtticHow are these changing?
这是AtticHow外星人的改变吗?
I don't get it.What do you see in that guy?
我不明白.你看见了那家伙的什么?
I should stay home tomorrow,learn my lesson.
明天我应该呆在家里,学乖.
So get some sleep.We're hitting the road at sunup.
所以去睡觉吧.当太阳升起时我们正赶路.
I barf in the middle.Remember?
我在中间吐.记得吗?
Okay.That is enough.Knock it off,you guys.
好吧.够了.别敲了,你这家伙.
That is so sweet of you.I really wish I could.
那太好了.我真希望我能.
Try it again,Ricky
再试一次,里基.
Do you really want Ricky as your brother-in-law?
你是否真的想要为你的表哥瑞奇·马丁?
Why can't they see that?
为什么他们不能看到吗?